Every Wednesday, 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Senior Ministries at First Church focus on an important and vital segment of our congregation. Both social and service opportunities are available to enrich your First Church experience.
Here are some examples:
- Seasonal Senior Socials bring members together for fellowship, lunch and a program.
- Keeping Connected offers you the chance to visit other senior members experiencing health and/or mobility issues.
- Spouses Now Alone is a monthly luncheon group for those having recently lost a spouse.
- First Church is also home to a vital United Methodist Women’s chapter with two active circles to choose from.
- Other Senior Ministries include a ride program, in-home communion and aging resource referrals.
For more information on how you can be involved or if you have questions about receiving services, contact either Rev. Paul Melrose or the church office for information.